POSITION: Adoption Manager
REPORTS TO: VP Customer Success
DIRECT REPORTS: N/A
Tealbook is a fast-growing big data and software company that fixes company’s supplier data, forever. Founded by our CEO, Stephany Lapierre, a sought-after industry leader on innovation, Tealbook quickly attracted early pioneers in the AI and Machine Learning technology community who helped build industry-leading products at Google, Ariba, and IBM. Recent growth has led to spurred investment from some of the premiere tech names – including Workday Ventures. Tealbook is cementing its position as the trusted source of supplier data and has already won prestigious awards like: Top 50 to Watch by Spend Matters and the Cool Vendor award by Gartner. We’re looking for the go-getters that dream big and want to collaborate in building the future. If this sounds like you, then come work for one of the fastest growing teams in technology.
You are a world-class Customer Adoption Manager who can drive adoption of our product across our ever-growing customer base. Passionate about technology, data and people, with strong analytical and change management skills. You are adept and using data to draw conclusions and identify opportunities. You are proactive, results-driven, tenacious, and you possess the proven ability to engage and influence all levels of customers from business teams to executives and senior management. You are aware of the criticality of this role in driving the early success of our customers, identifying future expansion opportunities, identifying risks and providing proactive measures to prevent future challenges.
What you’ll do
- Lead the initial onboarding, adoption, and usage of new Tealbook customers, working closely with the assigned Customer Success Manager (CSM) for each account.
- Help our customers fully utilize the Tealbook solution and support them to evolve how they use Tealbook, identify ways to improve optimization and efficiencies, to achieve their goals, driving recommendations, best practices and helping to implement those improvements
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Act as a highly collaborative conduit between customer success, support, product, and sales, prioritizing and managing multiple competing projects simultaneously
- Work cross-functionally across Tealbook departments to escalate customer issues, remove roadblocks, communicate customer challenges, and provide key feedback to ensure we are continuously focusing on improving the customer onboarding experience
- Work with CSMs and customers to define the scope of a project, activities and key deliverables
- Monitor adoption and usage trends, work closely with CSMs and Tealbook teams to address adoption blockers and ensure customer successes
- Identify opportunities and work with CSMs to expand product adoption across their customers’ organizations, building champions every step of the way
- Support the CSM to meet the deliverables of the customer’s account plan
- Ensure all users on the customer side (Procurement, Business Units and Suppliers) have the skills necessary to accomplish their goals
- Challenge and deliver Tealbook best practice assessments for customers to drive adoption of the Tealbook platform
- Take the right set of actions—training, improving usability, resolving issues—to mitigate dips in usage of products or services.
- Stay current with product features and enhancements and ensure that the CSMs are fully up to speed on them
- Issue a monthly newsletter detailing product enhancements and data improvements made that month
- Provide strong business and product knowledge in support of driving customer success
- Work towards becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Tealbook core modules
- Help our customers build awareness of Tealbook with their internal teams, tailoring communication to be sent out to both all end users (Procurement, Business Unit and Suppliers)
- Run knowledge share sessions with customers to educate and enhance business process utilizing new and existing product features while aiming to reduce complexity
- Identify opportunities to build a Tealbook Customer Community
- Design adoption projects that are unique, sophisticated and structured
- Track overall health of adoption efforts
- Monitor engagement across all of your products and services and trigger alerts when adoption is low or declining
- Migrate customers effectively onto the latest version of the Tealbook product to drive higher retention
- Increase retention by driving usage of the Tealbook product and service so customers feel they are getting value from their investment
- Contribute to optimization of revenue by identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for the sales team
- A huge passion for customer success and product adoption and usage
- Experience process improvement and/or change management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with stakeholders, executive leadership, process champions, and end-users
- Training and facilitation experience is ideal or the ability to demonstrate a natural aptitude for delivering content in an engaging manner
- The ability to create clear and engaging process documentation
- SaaS/software knowledge is highly preferred
- Flexibility to travel to the customer as required
- Experienced in an implementation, support or consulting role
- A strong problem-solver and analytical thinker
- Able to work in a team environment and share best practices regularly
- Driven to understand technology and has strong technical acumen
- Excellent time management skills
Why do you want to be a part of Tealbook:
- We are a collective of people and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped companies such as BioMarin, UK Government, and Federated Co-operatives Ltd.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We treat our employees the same way we treat our customers – with value, respect and empathy.
Our mission is to be the trusted source of supplier data in the procurement industry.
Stay happy, healthy & make meaningful connections at Tealbook:
- HQ located in the heart of Downtown Toronto (Spadina/Richmond) & (Fueled Collective) in Cincinnati
- Yoga Tuesdays
- Quarterly team events: summer picnics, escape rooms and more!
- $1000 referral bonus
If this sounds like a good fit for you, connect with email@example.com with “Adoption Manager” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only candidates selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Tealbook is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the requirements for the position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.