POSITION: Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: VP of Strategy & Marketing Director
Tealbook is a fast-growing big data and software company that fixes company’s supplier data, forever. Founded by our CEO, Stephany Lapierre, a sought after industry leader on innovation, Tealbook quickly attracted early pioneers in the AI and Machine Learning technology community who helped build industry-leading products at Google, Ariba, and IBM. Recent growth has led to spurred investment from some of the premiere tech names – including Workday Ventures. Tealbook is cementing its position as the trusted source of supplier data and has already won prestigious awards like: Top 50 to Watch by Spend Matters and the Cool Vendor award by Gartner. We’re looking for the go-getters that dream big and want to collaborate in building the future. If this sounds like you, then come work for one of the fastest growing teams in technology.
You are an active collaborator, organized, and resourceful team member with high spirits and great initiative. As Tealbook’s Marketing Manager, you are responsible for ensuring our marketing tactics stay on track, and will play a large role in making sure all executions are implemented effectively. You thrive in dynamic and fluctuating environments and you keep calm under pressure and are able to work autonomously. You challenge the status quo and inspire others to do the same. You fix things that need fixing, you identify problems and you collaborate in finding solutions.
What you’ll do
Our new Marketing Manager is tactically focused, takes the initiative, while also being flexible and creative on the best ways to execute. In this role, you will:
- Act as liaison for all internal Tealbook activities that touch marketing;
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director to coordinate all marketing events and sales support initiatives;
- Manage all print and digital activity as well as other traditional and non-traditional marketing and sales support tactics;
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director on strategy and tactics to get the word out about Tealbook and drive qualified traffic to our front door;
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director to organize promotional events, trade shows, and speaking opportunities;
- Build and manage strategic relationships, and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors;
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly;
- Have a working knowledge of project initiation, briefs, kickoffs, and timeline development from ideation to implementation;
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups;
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies;
- Utilize your excellent communication and decision-making skills;
- Utilize your familiarity with online content marketing (including email campaigns) and social media development strategies to generate marketing qualified leads (MQLs);
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis;
- Have a general understanding of website redesign planning and project management;
- Roll up your sleeves and dive into whatever else comes up.
- 4 years of ad agency experience and/or marketing within the tech industry;
- Relevant graphic design experience with portfolio of established work;
- Proficiency with Salesforce or similar CRMs like SalesLoft, Sprout Social, and/or Pardot;
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Exceptional organizational
and time management skills:
- Marketing Planning
- Budgetary Review
- Campaign Analysis & Reporting
- High levels of initiative,
flexibility, and responsiveness:
- Being able to learn and adapt quickly, while facing continuously changing demands
- Great attention to detail and high levels of thoroughness
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Copywriting or editing skills, a plus
Why do you want to be a part of Tealbook:
- We are a collective of people and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped premier companies like Biomarin and Humana.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We treat our employees the same way we treat our customers – with value, respect and empathy.
Our mission is to be the trusted source of supplier data in the procurement industry.
Stay happy, healthy & make meaningful connections at Tealbook:
- HQ located in the heart of
Downtown Toronto (Spadina/Richmond) & (Fueled Collective) in Cincinnati
- This position is in Cincinnati. (Remote during COVID-19)
- Health benefits: competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Quarterly team events: summer picnics, escape rooms and more!
- $1000 employee referral bonus
If this sounds like a good fit for you, connect with firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only candidates selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.