tealbook is a fast-growing and exciting enterprise software company headquartered in Toronto’s downtown tech hub. We connect buyers and suppliers for faster, better and more trusted business. tealbook has received repeated recognition for our innovative approach, including being named to the CIX Top 20 and a spot on the prestigious 2018 Gartner Cool Vendor list. We are data-driven brainstormers with serious entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to revolutionizing how companies work together. This dedication has allowed us to consistently WOW clients and create dynamic B2B communities for Fortune 1000 brands and innovators.
tealbook is a machine learning platform that transforms static lists of suppliers into communities that provide a real-time and dynamic view of your entire supplier base. tealbook allows team members to collaborate while improving and preserving supplier information. Enhanced relationships drive faster, smarter supplier decisions and better outcomes. tealbook is used to ENRICH knowledge and visibility of existing and preferred suppliers, EXPLORE relevant suppliers for all new business requirements and grow the IMPACT of innovation and diversity programs.
Open Position: Enterprise Sales Executive
The individual’s primary responsibility will be selling into a US enterprise client base. You will be a hunter who focuses on relationship building. You will thrive on providing your clients with outstanding service and set them up for the best tealbook experience possible. You will know when to save a client relationship for a better fit and when to push hard when it’s perfectly aligned. You will manage each opportunity from lead generation through to implementation. At tealbook, there are no jobs too small. You will be responsible for increasing engagement at an executive level, presenting to C-levels inside Fortune 1000 clients, and ultimately be considered an innovative thought leader in online community building.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishes business plans by target account and develop a comprehensive and personalized plan to achieve annual quota.
- Drives two-way communication and engages the customer by linking their business priorities to our value proposition.
- Effectively present personalized solutions while providing a relevant ROI.
- Proactively advances the purchase decision without rushing the customer.
- Collaborates internally with product management, marketing and customer support to drive overall customer value and satisfaction.
- Accurately tracks and reports weekly sales activities within CRM
- Stays informed of our customers’ industry market trends and the impact these trends have on our potential clients.
- Prospect, accurately forecast resource allocation and planning of new business deals.
- Develops solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Thoroughly qualifies all leads and sales opportunities.
- Responsible for all customer presentations: RFx, proposals, NDA, MSA, and SOW.
- Continually trains and develops knowledge of new technologies and selling points to include enhancing expertise.
- Acquires and integrates industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitors.
Required Experience & Skills
- Demonstrated success selling software solutions at an executive level.
- Strategic mindset and high-level business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and closing skills with demonstrated success at building and sustaining customer relationships
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high-quality interactions to drive business results.
- Pipeline and target account management
- Ability to collaborate with internal resources to effectively close the sale
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Understands and can influence a wide range of customer stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of supply chain and procurement industry.
- Strong understanding of business organizations and buying cycles
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Previous SaaS software sales experience.
- US sales experience preferred
- Ability to articulate and sell a complete solution vs. specific product features and functions
- Software demonstrations and presentations skills are required.
- Experience with CRM a must.
- Some travel will be necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline, or a combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that you can bring to completion
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with internal and external clients.
- Results driven and able to achieve/exceed, monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, connect with email@example.com with “Enterprise Sales Executive” in the subject line.